|Type:||Skin Care||Packing:||Small Package|
|Key Words:||Derma Roller||Function:||Skin Rejuvenatoin,Microneedle Therapy System|
|Needle Length:||0.2mm 0.25mm 0.3mm 0.5mm 0.75mm 1.0mm 1.5mm 2.0mm 2.5mm 3.0mm||Weight:||0.065kg/pc|
stainless steel tattoo needles,
sterile tattoo needles
540 Micro Needle Derma Roller Titanium Permanent Makeup Needles For Skin Care
What is the Derma Roller ?
These needles penetrate the skin, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, which in turn cause the skin to mount an injury response. This procedure utilizes the collagen and elastin to thicken the skin, repair scars and smooth out any fine lines and wrinkles. This stimulus also causes growth of new capillaries which improves blood supply to the skin.
Derma roller is a natural skin rejuvenation and scar repair therapy. It widely used for skin related problems such as: Reduce acne scars , Reduce wrinkles and fine lines , Improves the appearance of stretch marks , Ice pick and chickenpox scars , Skin rejuvenation and anti aging , Age spots & Sun damage , Enlarged pores Hyper pigmentation.
Derma Roller Work Therapy
As you roll over your skin, it creates pin point punctures into the dermis – the majority of which are simply pushing your pores open temporarily. This is perceived by the body as damage, which stimulates the release of growth factors that trigger the production of collagen and elastin. The human body naturally reacts to any injury by initiating the healing process, but usually it will only heal as far as it must to keep you healthy – which is different to healing to a cosmetic level. By persistently triggering the healing process, you encourage your body to continue healing until you are satisfied with the results.By opening the skin in this way you not only dramatically increase the penetration of any topical product, increasing its efficacy, but you also create miniature perforations that stimulate the skin's healing mechanisms, increasing production of many important factors for a healthy skin.
|Needle Length||0.2mm 0.25mm 0.3mm 0.5mm 0.75mm 1.0mm 1.5mm 2.0mm 2.5mm 3.0mm||Feature||Skin Rejuvenatoin|
|Key word||Derma Roller||OEM/ODM||Available|
Benefits of the Derma Roller System:
1) Convenient and easy to use at home.
2) Can be carried out up to 5 days a week on all areas of the face, scalp, neck and body.
3) Can increase serum absorption by as much as 1,000 times. This greatly increases the effectiveness of your hair and skin products through increased penetration.
4) Removes old collagen fibres and rapidly stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
5) Clears pores and follicles by gently exfoliating to stimulate blood flow.
6) Reduces lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, scars, cellulite, hyper-pigmentation, large pores and pitted skin.
7) Reduces hair loss, hair thinning, greying, alopecia and more (when used with Minoxidil 5%).
The Derma Roller System can be used by both women and men and has numerous beneficial effects including:
1. Anti Wrinkle / Anti Aging Treatment
The Derma Roller System can be used to treat creases in the skin of the forehead (scowl lines), deep wrinkles, fine wrinkles, skin creases and lines, wrinkles around the mouth, on the neck and jaw line, the decolletes (chest), on the backs of the hands and more.
2.Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
Cellulite removal/reduction can be accomplished with regular treatment using the Derma Roller System.
The Derma Roller System can be used to remove/reduce cellulite commonly found on arms, buttocks, hips, legs, thighs and stomach.
3. Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration (used with Minoxidil 5%)
The Derma Roller System can be used to effectively prevent and stop hair loss from occuring. The Derma Roller System can help with hair restoration and regrowth by both men and women who are experiencing alociepia, balding,bald spots, receding hairlines and thinning hair. A recent trial conducted over a 3 month period showed that men with thinning hair who used the Derma Roller System experienced both an increase in hair growth and an average of 80% reduction in hair loss.
Note: For hair regrowth and hair loss prevention,the Derma Roller must be used with Minoxidil 5%
Advantage of Derma roller:
1. Derma rolling allows your skin to soak up moisturizers and serums better.
2. Smooths bumps, wrinkles, acne scars, and stretch marks.
3. Create a better canvas for your makeup.
4. Give your skin a better shot at ageing gracefully.
How to choose a best derma roller ?
1. Derma roller Needle Size
2. Derma roller Needle Quality
3. Derma roller Needle Length
4. Number of derma roller Needles
5. Eye Areas
6. Detachable Roller Head
7. Protective Cover
Q1. Are you Manufacturer?
Yes, we are manufacturer of International semi-permanent makeup products, welcome to visit us.
Q2. Can you accept OEM/ODM service?
We can design all of permanent makeup goods as your sample; and with sophisticated design team, OEM / ODM orders are highly welcome.
Q3. Can you offer competitive price?
Our company specializes in producing and selling high quality permanent makeup (tattoo) products with factory price. We hope to develop a win-win situation with our customers.
Contact Person: Erica LEE